Thursday, July 5, 2012

Power 90 Day 28 – 1 Month Results


Here I am, I can honestly not believe I have made 1 month which means I have worked out 24 days through the month of June.  That means I have seen Sculpt 1-2 twelve times and Sweat 1-2 twelve times.  I have not missed a day.  Although I will have to do a lot more kick boxing to look like Billie Blanks
Day 1 I had to switch back and forth between 5 and 10 pound weights, day 28 I was able to switch back and forth between 10 and 15 pound weights, even doing some sets with 25.  I was only able to do sets of three to 5 pushups and that was from my knees.  By day 28 I could do sets of 5-7 pushups from my feet.  When it comes to Cardio Abs, Day 2 I had to pause the workout 6 times to catch my breath, and I did many of the exercises in their most modified form.  Day 28, I didn’t have to pause the video at all and I did all but a couple of the exercises going all out.  Finally I was only able to do 40 crunches at the end of my first workout, 28 days later I was knocking out 100.  I can only imagine where my strength will be in another 30 days.
I think my big disappointment has been weight loss.  I started day 1 at 313.8 pounds.  I dropped 10 pounds week 1 which was great but only another 2 through the next 3 weeks.  My current weight is 301.6, so I was unable to hit the 12.2 pounds in a month is great, but 2 pounds in three weeks just leaves me feeling defeated.  I would also like to post inches lost, but it seems with a houseful of kids that my sheet has left me.  I will put my measurements from this month on a spread sheet and am still hoping to find the old one.  The side picture shows a gut that not nearly as round, and there is a little less of me in a front view as well.  I already have to deal with some saggy skin, I’ve read there are a number of foods that can help with that and I will start working them into my regular diet.
July second I will be starting my nest 90 days giving me 120 when this is all said and done.  I am hoping to bust through the weight loss drought as some point this month.  I don’t think I can remain 300 pounds forever if I keep up at this pace.  All things equal I am enjoying Power 90 even after a month the workout isn’t easy and I still have a whole other level to go.  I hope to continue through the next three months with Power 90, and then complete Master Series sometime throughout the Winter/Spring so I will be ready for even greater shape and P90x a year from now.  I believe I can do it and am looking forward for each new level I reach along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment