Friday, July 6, 2012

Power 90 Day 29 – And Day 1



Well as I said, today I started my challenge group.  I feel this will either be my best move health wise in a while or my worst, as I haven’t lost significant weight in the last few weeks.  I am doing my challenge with Randy Barton and Extreme Faith and Fitness (www.extremefaithandfitness.com) which I highly recommend checking out if you are trying to lose weight.  It is really far more than just Beach Body sales, as it has eating plans, tips and general advice.  And Randy has lost a ton of weight. 
Today I started my morning at 302 pounds and completed Power 90 Sculpt 1-2.  I was going to work out with my brother and friend again, but they skipped Saturday and I don’t want to be thrown a workout off.  I really feel I am getting ready to make the move to 3-4 as I am able to do many of the sets with heavier weights, I still don’t clean up on the pushups and dips, but I think that has a lot to do with the amount of weight I am lifting in those exercises. 

As far as food goes, I am trying to do better with getting more of my calories earlier in the day.  Like most people I have eaten backwards for years.  Eating a small breakfast, a slightly larger lunch and a big dinner - then I would spend the evening snacking.  Today I tried to get the majority of my calories in the AM and lunch and only had about 500 after lunch.  As always, I will be seeing how this works. 

Here’s a look at my food Journal for Monday July 2nd:

                        Post Workout:  Protein Drink with blueberries (1 scoop protein powder, 8 oz skim milk) (271 Calories)

                        Breakfast: Kashi cereal, milk, (275 Calories)

Lunch:  Chicken Salad (3 cups mixed green, 2 eggs, ¼ cup cheese, bacon bits, croutons, 6 baked chicken nuggets, light three cheese ranch) (663 Calories)

                        Dinner: Brown rice with Lime&Chili Shrimp.  (331 Calories)

                        Evening Snack:  1 cup Fruit Loops (90 Calories)

Well its off to the races.  I hope month 2 goes as well as month 1 did.  I will try to do a better job keeping up and telling you all about it.  Till then…

No comments:

Post a Comment