Monday, July 23, 2012

Power 90 Day 46 - 18 – Feels like day 1 all over again


All I can say today is ouch.  I mean I can say more, but I hurt today.  My arms, legs, and knees are on fire and the rest of my body has a general throbbing.  Except my abs, which only hurt when I use them at all.  The only thing I can think to compare it to is Power 90 week 1 where I would come home and collapse in the chair for 3-4 hours unable to move.  Everything hurts after pushing through Cardio/Abs 3-4.

In the end with being away for the evening and basically being unable to walk in the morning, I was unable to get a workout in today.  I did, however, keep up with my food journal.  I know its an odd food journal, but my knees hurt so badly I had Connor cook me lunch and he is limited in what he knows how to make. 

Breakfast: Banana (110Calories)

Lunch:  4 crunchy Taco Shells, ½ cup shredded Cheese, Green Sauce(440 Calories)

Afternoon Snack:  Frosted Mini Wheat’s with Milk, Cheese Stick (340 Calories)

Dinner: McDonalds Chicken Club, No Mayo  (400 Calories)

                        Evening Snack: Medium Popcorn (434Calories)

And yes you have probably noticed the Popcorn at the bottom of the list.  I could almost count it with Friday’s food as I ate it at the midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises.  A great movie and a solid finish to the series.  The only thing I find disappointing with the movie is I don’t think it is one my son will enjoy, as there is a lot of Bruce Wayne and little Batman.  For those who saw it, I did love the nods at the end.  I love when a movie goes for the big finish like that. 

I am going to cut today’s blog short as my arms hurt worse form the act of typing.  But I will be back tomorrow with my day after the movie… Till then…

No comments:

Post a Comment