Sunday, July 22, 2012

Power 90 Day 45 - 17 – A Milestone Day


Well today is a Milestone Blog.  This is blog post 51.  Over the last 14 years of my life I have had a number of different blogs, covering a number of different topics.  I don’t think in that time I have ever written more than 50 blogs.  On top of that, although I have not posted every day, I have written a blog every day since I started.

Today is an even greater milestone day because I have reached day 45 - the half way point with my first 90 days.  As I look back over the time I can’t believe I have been doing these same two videos for forty-five days.  I know them by heart now every move, every one of Tony’s jokes.  I know them all.  This has been one of the most interesting experiences of my life.  Although the weight is not dropping, my body continues to change.  And I am stronger then I have been in years.  I also feel better about myself.  I am again wearing t-shirts, and don’t feel the need to try to suck it in when I talk to people. 

To celebrate my 45 day milestone, I pulled out Sweat 3-4 and made my brother do Cardio/Abs with me today.  Pushing through it with someone else this work out was the most intense workout I have had in years.  We usually spend the workout joking around; today I couldn’t get out a word as I was gasping for air.  I finished drenched and exhausted and still had Ab Ripper 200 staring me down. 

Ab Ripper 100 was 100 crunches in 4 minutes.  Ab Ripper 200 is 200 crunches in 6 minutes.  It was intimidating.  In the end I gave it my all and pushed through a new high of 135 crunches.  In about 5 minutes.  135 crunches is the most since I started this journey.  It may be the most crunches I have ever done (Yes, I failed miserably with my Ab Roller back in the day).

I also kept my food journal again and here is a look at it for Wednesday.

Post Workout: 1 scoop Chocolate Whey Protein, 1 tbsp PB, 12 oz milk (475 Calories)

Breakfast: 3 Fried Eggs, 2 Slices Whole Wheat Rye Toast (308Calories)

Lunch:  ½ Cup Imitation Crab, Summer Squash  (106 Calories)

Afternoon Snack:  String Cheese (60 Calories)

Dinner: Loose Meat Turkey Burger, Summer Squash  (584 Calories)

                        Evening Snack:  Banana (110 Calories)

Tomorrow I will start day 46 on my Power 90, and I’ll let you know how it goes.  Till Then…

No comments:

Post a Comment