Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Power 90 Day 42 - 14 – Days Like Today Show Me I Know Nothing.



Sometimes on this blog I like to give advice and inspiration, and other times I have to step back and say I may have no idea what I am doing.  Friday, I ate well but didn’t work out and Saturday morning I weighed 301.2.  Saturday, I ate the worst I have eaten since I started Power 90 and didn’t work out and Sunday morning I weighed in at 299.8 again.  So either donuts are the new magic weight loss food, or I have no idea what I am doing with all of this. 

Usually Sunday is my rest day, however today I got back into the flow with working out, with a push through Sweat 1-2.  It continues to wear me out, but I am able to push myself harder each time this past week I have been working on increasing my speed through much of it.  This is the week I should be switching over to 3-4.  Day 45 is just around the corner.  Not sure if I will make the switch or not.

Well I guess Sunday is my day to give the week in review.  But there is honestly little to tell, I feel the last week I have just been spinning my wheels.  My weight isn’t changing, my body shape doesn’t appear to be changing and I am not sure I am physically changing.  This has truly been the longest 42 days of my life because I live on results and I have just seen so many times where I am not seeing them. 

In the end though I guess getting two down is pointless.  I weigh 299.8 pounds and I need to weigh 190 pounds.  Sure, I would like to just go Biggest Loser on it and drop it all over the next 6 months.  But if it doesn’t work like that and I have to take it all off slowly and painfully I still need to take it off. 

Hopefully this week will be a much better one for me, and I’ll tell you all about it as we go.  Till Then…

No comments:

Post a Comment