Monday, July 9, 2012

Power 90 Day 32 - 4 – Another .2 pounds down


Well apparently a lack of workout on the fourth didn’t kill me as I had the second weight drop this week.  Sure the drop is small, .2 pounds doesn’t seem like a lot, but if you round up that gives me ½ a pound this week.  I now stand at 301.2.  It is the smallest I have been in a long, long time and seems so close to dropping under 300.  It’s about all I can think about it. 

I worked out at my in-laws again today.  Today is the hottest day we have had yet with temps in the low 100s and a heat index over 110.  I tried going into my gym and it felt like I was hit with a wall of heat.  Sure the basement can be a slightly depressing place to work out, that being said, it is cool and air conditioned.  It’s a wonderful thing when the temps are up outside to head down in a cool basement - it almost makes work out time exciting.  I will say the only drawback is no one can find the remote for the DVD player down there, so I have to do Sweat 1-2 every time until I get to the store and pick up a Universal Remote. 

Here’s a look at my food for the day.  I have been doing a much better job with keeping my food above 1800 which is strange because its more than the contestants on the Biggest Loser, but it seems to be where I need to be at to lose anything. 

Post Workout: Peanut Butter Power Bar (240 Calories)

                        Breakfast: Whole Wheat Bagel, Cream Cheese (260 Calories)
Lunch:  Kellogg’s low fat granola, skim milk and 2 hot dogs without bun (500 Calories)

Afternoon Snack:  Banana (90 Calories)

                        Dinner: Grilled Chicken sweet Potato, Side Salad,  Fruit Salad (673 Calories)

                        Evening Snack:  Sherbet (1/2 cup) (110 Calories)

Tomorrow will be another day, hoping to lose another .2 pounds, but I guess we will see how it goes.  I am also looking forward to having things cool off.  I haven’t been able to sleep much this week as the house doesn’t cool off until about 4:00 am.  Until Then…

No comments:

Post a Comment