Thursday, July 12, 2012

Power 90 Day 35 - 7 – Goal Reached I’m Done!


OK, just kidding I have no intention of stopping.  However for a long time now I have been driven with a goal of getting under 300.  This morning I was there it was a razor thin margin and I weighed myself 4 times to make sure it was right, but this morning when I weighed myself while getting ready for church the scale read 299.8.  I know it’s silly, but I was thrilled to see it. 

There is also a downside to this weight-loss.  A little over a year ago, I promised my wife that I would shave my beard.  I have had my beard for about 7 years.  It seemed to be the best option to hide the extra weight I was carrying in my face.  (I know had I only decided to lose it then, I wouldn’t have the problems I do know.  But a beard seemed so much easier).  At least I don’t have to shave immediately and will wait to see if I keep under, with it being so close, if I take a deep breath I will pop back up to 300. 

Today I also got to experience my first Sunday workout.  You may remember I missed my workout out on the fourth, so I made it up today.  It was my 4th straight workout with Sweat 1-2 and the hardest of the 4.  After preaching twice, I was mentally exhausted and after 3 straight days of Ab Ripper 100, I was physically exhausted before I even started.   But I hit the basement and pushed through.  Perhaps I shouldn’t have pushed as hard as I did.

When I finished Ab Ripper the normal pain did not pass as it always did, by the time I got home I couldn’t even bend in the mid section without searing pain.  I’m not sure what I did, but it wasn’t good.  No food journal today as I still took the day off from keeping up with my food journal. 

Tomorrow will be an interesting day, will I still be under 300 and will I be able to bend over?  I will let you know then…

No comments:

Post a Comment